Saturday, April 02, 2005

Unrest

Something just isn't quite right today, my darlings. No food tastes like it should, no tasks quiet my mind down, and no thoughts can put me at ease.

There's something in the air.

My head swims with unanswered questions and unprovable theories. I know that my time can be spent better than this, but I can't seem to shake this cyclical thought process.

Even writing isn't helping.

I read a quote today that I have been saying aloud ever since: Waiting is the rust of the soul.

And if that's not a true statement, then I don't know what is. So I am trying not to wait. I am trying to keep the wheels of life in motion, refusing to slow them for anything. But I still have that air of reluctance hovering around me, inhibiting my breath. It's not wise to waste time on things that will happen when they are meant. But I just can't help it.

unease. g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter