Thursday, February 03, 2005

Food for Thought

This morning I woke up, hit the gym, and immediately had my mind Blown by Warrren Beatty/my trainer. I had no sooner started my hip adductors when he looked at me and my workout partner Janna and said, "I'm on a new head trip today, ladies. Own where you're at." and I kind of rolled my eyes in secret. He said, "People always want to be where they're not. If they're married, they want to be divorced...and the moment is here. Now." and he took a sip of his coffee. We all pondered that as our thighs burned from the weights. It's like he knew what's been spinning in my head for the past few weeks. Now THAT'S a good trainer.

The other thing, my darlings, is another deep meaningful thought from your friend and mine, Sir Eddie Furlong. If you recall, Eddie was arrested in '04 for attempting to free a tank of lobsters from a Kentucky supermarket. When asked why, he defiantly and courageously stated, "All I did was free their little claws, man. Lobsters are people too."

Yum. g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter