Saturday, May 20, 2006

The daVinci Code Can Suck It

If you think that for one second I am going to sit in a movie theater for over 2 hours just to see that tres adorable French lady run around and break codes with a creepily long-haired Tom Hanks, you're fucking nuts.

I want to see explosions and animated animals eating garbage. Also, I am interested in seeing how people deal with being stranded on an island after a plane crash, as well as how my favorite modern day Nancy Drew will solve the murder of her best friend.

So, summer is here, and it's all about popcorn in the dark in conjunction with a heavily used Netflix account.

In fact, I can't even write any more because I am busy planning my media discovery.

Check back with you soon. g

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

<>#$^<}{$@*&><

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter