Friday, May 27, 2005

If I Can Make it There...

Please note, my darlings, that the time I am posting this is 3:16 AM. That is not incorrect, it is actually 3:16 and I am bright eyed and bushy tailed. After an deliciously artery-closing meal at Roscoe's, I managed to convince the G to let a sista go to bed super early so I could wake up at this god awful hour for my FLIGHT TO NEW YORK.

Yeah, that's right. I'm flying to NYC to visit DSoll, who you might remember from several entries. We are going to wreak havoc on the city, using swear words at every opportunity and eating lots and lots of deli sandwiches. Maybe we'l eat so many that the city will run out and they'll shut New York down, I don't know.

But luckily, DSoll is just as much of a computer dork as I am and he has an incredibly fast DSL connection. I will probably get a chance to empty out all my thoughts into this blog while I'm there. That is, unless something else is taking up my time...like visiting the sex stores, or hassling the puppets from that Avenue Q musical.

Adventure awaits! g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter