Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What Happens In Vegas...Goes Right on The Blog

I am in the shimmery, glittering city of Las Vegas right now. I am typing this wearing pasties and a showgirl's headdress I loaned out from a nice women named Vera, and no one at the Internet Cafe seems to notice.

I just had the first mullet sighting of the day, which I am very excited about. I have also done two shots of absynthe off an amputee's nub to start off my morning, and my dad got solicited by a hooker while eating his eggs Benedict.

Last night around 2, I came close to marrying a man named Dale who likes dirt bike racing to an unnatural degree and wears a trucker cap with a rooster drinking a beer on it. Luckily, my dad was able to pull himself away from the slot machines long enough to help me put my shirt back on and get me away from the wedding chapel.

I love this fucking town. Look out, Strip, here she comes! And mama wants steak and eggs this mornin'!

win. g

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

You're there with your parents?

Yeah, "rock n roll".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter