Thursday, August 25, 2005

Stalking on a Sunday

The other day, I was sitting shotgun in the Mighty G's chariot. We were on our way to a well-deserved breakfast at our fav morning hangout, and the windows were open. The air was crisp and the call of bacon was lulling us into a near comatose state. It was at that moment I chose to look out the window at some dude in a black BMW Z3.

His window was down, and the car was resting just far enough ahead of us that I couldn't entirely see his profile. I smiled, and my low blood sugar caused me to tear my gaze from the man and blurt out, "Hey G! That dude looks like Neil Patrick Harris, doesn't he? I fucking loved Doogie Howser. That show was the shit." And she glanced over and kind of nodded, saying, "Well, this is LA. It probably is him."

I returned my attention to Mister Beemer, and he was casually looking in his side-view mirror at us. I smiled and made my hand into the gun-shape and "pulled the trigger" at him. Then he slowly reached down and rolled his window up.

It was totally Neil Patrick Harris.

doogie! g

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Hollywood Phony said...

You shot doogie? He was also in Starship Troopers but I guess Miss Hollywood Bigshot didn't think of that, did she?

Shame on you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter